Friday, August 8, 2008

Stella...er?

Ok, I know, I haven't posted in over a week. Don't worry, I've been both verbally and blogally abused. Part of the reason was I was working on a scholarship application (if you didn't know i'm going to Musicians Institute in LA in the fall). It's a performance scholarship and it required video of me in a few different contexts, one being a solo number. I haven't done that since school...so I dusted off the old jazz chops and here's what you get. Time was limited at the shoot and I needed to mail it off today, so there are some flubs...but hopefully Marcus made me look cool enough that they'll forget that I messed up...

Stela By Starlight from Marcus Hackler on Vimeo.
Many thanks to Marcus for filming this and putting togther the DVD for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that´s awesome!!! Count with my prayers ok, and If I can help you with something just let me know please! I´m so Happy for ya Bro! God Bless you a Lot.

Tracy Wilde said...

i don't like this video cuz it reminds me that my production desk pal is leaving. :(

katie henbest said...

nice Marc! i enjoyed listening to this. i am going to miss my guitarist though...i don't really want to talk about it, ok?

Melissa said...

WHAT THE MI...I'm so excited for you! Really, you have no idea. Phone date soon...or else!