Friday, December 12, 2008

more like Hollyweird (3)


This dude clearly speaks for himself, or rather, his jacket does. He's the doll house dude. He rides a scooter around wearing a helmet with a doll house attached to it with all kinds of crap spilling out the windows. You can see the doll house more clearly from the front, which i hope i can capture some day. But he just came out of nowhere and rolled right up to me and asked, "Does God ever go to the bathroom." I was stunned, kind of like my fellow student there with the red lanyard around his neck. The first time i saw doll house dude he was wearing all kinds of bright colors and some tights i think. I was still new to Hollyweird at that point and in my shock couldn't pull out my phone quickly enough. baby steps. maybe next time i'll get the whole get-up. I would also like to note that he wears that jacket around when he doesn't have the doll house on too. I just put all that together.

No comments: