Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pink's!


this is  Pink's. it's a hotdog stand that has been on this corner since 1939! you can get just about whatever you can think of on your hotdog. I went for fairly normal  Bacon Chili Cheese Dog, but the Mulholland Dr. dog looked very enticing. Check out the full menu here.


Here's another shot of the line. It doesn't really do it justice.  There is always a line that goes around the building and down the ally. Always. And when you get to the front it snakes you around like disneyland! For a brief moment I thought about making this a Hollyweird post, but I think we safely say this fits in the category of Hollyawesome.

3 comments:

katie henbest said...

you would wait in a ridiculously long line for hot dog.

Lindsy said...

OMG! I saw this place on Food Network and it looked soooo yummy! I'm totally jealous! Eat a dog for me!

little naive said...

Hollyawesome! HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! I'm rolling laughing on the inside. HA HA HA!!!!! YAY!