Thursday, October 2, 2008

more good news

doughnut shops and 7elevens are in abundance in CA. To help me combat traffic this afternoon, I had a huge-ass mable bar and slurpee for a  well rounded 4 o'clock lunch (don't worry i ran 3 miles this morning...maybe i should have run 4) along with a little wilco (I also can't get enough of Sky Blue Sky right now). Everything was fine and dandy until the sugar wore off and the swass set in...but then I still had Nels Cline's guitaring blowing my mind.  Soon i'll have a place in Hollywood (pray for that, if you have a second) and I won't have the long drives back to the burbs where the McAlpines are being my wonderful hosts. i love family, or friend's family, or yeah family, or the body of Christ. yeah. 

2 comments:

markfrancey said...

Miss you Marc!! How things going down there? Hows school going? Find a good church down there? Love you bro,
Mark

JML said...

SWASS!!!!!!!