Thursday, April 16, 2009

Come on Down


well, shoot. I meant to get this up before monday...I went to the Price is Right! it was a lot of fun. It kinda became a whole day experience between, the waiting in line at 6am for tickets, coming back early for security checks and an interview with the producer and finally the taping. Well, if any of you happened to be watching the price is right on Monday, i was there in the audience just to your right of contestant's row, 5 rows back, which got me plenty of camera time! only i forogt to post this, so probably just my parents saw me.

5 comments:

SimplyGrove said...

How fun Marc!!!!!!!!!!

J said...

Hey...did you get to see the person who wrote out your name tag? Or was it printed?

Jamie and Trevor said...

you prolly shoulda kept the stache..that would have ensured a trip up the isle and eventually, of course, the showcase showdown. Even so, you're so pretty...I'm not at all surprised that they sat you right there - front and center. :) How fun!

marc said...

Jo,

A girl came down the line with a clip board took everyones ID to ensure she spelled them write and wrote our names on the tags right there.

Jim,

I was thinking the same thing about my stache. it would have helped too, i think, if we'd have made the effort to make shirts for the show...next time

.:meagan.rae:. said...

haha that's so cool!!!!! dang, too bad i forgot Price is Right even runs anymore! ;)