Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jungle Room

So my roommate met some dudes at a bible study that were into music and took a liking to one of his songs. One of the dudes used to work at the Jungle Room, a recording studio in Glendale, and had access to it after hours. They decided to record one of his songs in an all night session last week and I tagged along. The studio has a modest homey vibe and some pretty solid gear. I was just browsing the studio credits and there are some pretty entertaining ones: Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, and Billy Idol ...I ended up playing bass and guitar for the track. I was really nice just to be recording again, but here was my favorite part

Yep. Tielines to the control room right here the in bathroom!

2 comments:

JML said...

That is SO BLOODY perfect for you!

little naive said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Litteraly got a little tear from laughing. That's beautiful!