Monday, November 10, 2008

In a disguise?

On saturday my roommate and I went out to people watch during the protest to the passing of proposition 8.  When things had settled down we went over to the donut shop. We were standing outside the shop eating when a few more people passed us. One guy said, "what's up?" so i gave him the nod and said, "hey."  they walked on a few paces before he came back hesitantly and said to me, "I thought you were a celebrity. I had to look a little closer.  You're beard didn't match your hair, so I had to make sure it wasn't fake."  Apparently i look so ridiculous on  a daily basis that no one would actually mean to look like me.  It must be disguise.  I can't decide if that is a complement or not.

2 comments:

katie henbest said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

J said...

This is the best news I've heard today! I am missing your bearded face.