Friday, July 18, 2008

The Inagural Post

Well, I finally caved. Peer pressure is forever (check me out! I'm totally linking already!) as my friend David Dark's blog is entitled. So, without further ado, here is my blog post.

I couldn't figure out what kind of blog I should have....I'm not funny enough to have a funny blog, not smart enough to have a blow your mind with my insight kind of blog, not a good enough engineer/producer/guitarist/songwriter to have one of those kind off blogs either. So what you're gonna get is probably a mess of all that: talk of guitar tone, my latest recording venture, my faith journey, the book i'm reading (or that I've read one chapter in and won't read again for another month), the balancing act of life, and what I experienced on my last hand modeling job, probably in this sort of random, tangent filled manor. It's called Marc's Hands (at least for now) because well, I still think it's funny to make jokes about how I've done some hand modeling (which is actually true, not that I got paid for it, but still...) and because, on the real, most of the stuff i'll be bloging about will be the work of my hands (kinda cheesy? yes). If you find anything good here, it's probably something that somebody else already said better.

So after that brilliant introduction you're probably thinking, "wow. really? this guy thinks people are going to read this?" Yep. That's what i'm thiking too...

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

hand modeling??!!

Robin said...

woohoo! welcome to the blogosphere, marc. :o)
and i agree...hand modeling?? story please.

.:meagan.rae:. said...

haha i'll totally read this! :)

and HAND modeling?! i did NOT know this about you!!! :)

.:meagan.rae:. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kylee said...

yes, i will read! thanks for letting me know you're here! think of you'll get to see at the hollywood bowl!